The world is changed by your example,
not by your opinion.
How do I / we become the best possible leader into the future?
Which type are you: you want the good news or the bad news first? Well, I will merge them together for you!
The transition from a traditional to an emergent leadership culture needs time, commitment and action. New work conditions in a growingly fast-paced and complex global environment require leadership to center around the one main and decisive factor for future success: the people working in and for an organization.
Is that good or bad news for you and your company?
The idea of treating them as "human resources" has reached its limits. Burnout & health issues, new generation & fight for talents, digitalization & virtual work settings, global connectivity & diversity - all this calls for a paradigm shift in leadership. Currently, many organizations share this opinion, yet only few are actually setting forward-looking examples.
Take a moment to reflect on the chart below:
On which level of the humane leadership scale does your organization really operate?
Where would it need to be in order to actually lead into the future?
What is necessary to overcome the gaps?
Working across the globe as a leadership trainer and coach, I frequently recognize the difference between a good manager and a great leader. Leaders generate value by enabling people's qualities within the organization. The good news here is: humane skills applied by leaders can be identified, (re-)learned and trained!
- Acting emotionally intelligent with a high level of self-awareness.
- Stimulating an open-minded work environment to foster innovation.
- Creating psychological safety with room for mistakes.
- Cooperating on the basis of mutual trust.
- Interlinking physical distancing with emotional connecting.
- Inspiring people by sharing purpose and passion.
- Enabling growth through generative dialogue.
- Showing humbleness and transparency.
Any initiative to change or transform established leadership practices is neither a sprint nor a marathon: it is a journey. Humane global leadership requires your vision and your commitment. Rely on my proven interactive and effective training and coaching initiatives: 9,000 satisfied participants indeed speak for themselves.
Here you find examples of some recent training activities (references can be provided):
- Team & leadership trainings in Australia, Vietnam, Korea, China, Brazil, Oman, USA, India
Electronics sector, 2019-20
- Leadership trainings & coachings in Germany, Mexico, Panama, Tunisia, Qatar, UAE, Netherlands
Aviation industry, 2009-20
- Leadership programme for international high potentials in Germany
Automotive sector, 2012-20
- Change & leadership trainings in Germany, Italy, Spain, Peru, UAE, Morocco
Electronics sector, 2016-19
- Leadership initiatives in Germany, Spain, UAE, China, Mexico
Automotive sector, 2009-19
- Leadership training series in USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Oman, Germany
Electronics sector, 2016-18
- Global leadership coachings in Germany and Mexico
Consumer goods industry, 2014-18
- Leading over distance / Remote coaching trainings
Automotive sector, 2013 - 18