If you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, go together.
If you want to go fast and far, collaborate.
How can we work together effectively in a VUCAD world?
In our world of constant change and disruptions, it is the collaborative attitude that creates long-lasting success in teams and organizations. Effectiveness is created through the speed of decision-making, trustful communication and self-responsible actions.
Establishing this kind of mindset takes a high level of commitment and the willingness to learn continuously by all participants. Is a spirit of collaboration what you and your organization are aiming for? To which extent do you and your team(s) implement this already? Where are the gaps and needs for formation of skills and mindset?
I take my participants on the journey of generating the necessary agile mindset and putting it to action. Humans need a safe framework to discover how to build and keep trust, how to handle the interconnectedness of their actions and how to stay focused in times of stress. Alignment for a common purpose of the team / organization is the key to handling challenges in the VUCAD world.
In a dialogue setting, let us make a sincere assessment of your current status quo:
What level of collaboration is your team / organization truly living?
Which level of alignment and autonomy does your environment really allow?
What is actually necessary to move to the next level?
Your situation might call for a single intervention as an impulse, a workshop as a change initiator or a guided transformation process. Together, we can create the design that fits your needs!
Get inspired by some of my recent interventions and facilitations world-wide:
- Collaboration development for a global team in Germany and France,
Automotive sector, 2019-20
- Team collaboration workshops in Australia, Korea, China, Brazil, Oman, India,
Electronics sector, 2019-20
- Collaboration trainings for a world-wide intervention team in Germany,
Aviation industry, 2018-20
- Change workshops on team collaboration and cohesion in Austria,
Electronics sector, 2018-20
- Workshop series on innovation and change in Spain,
Electronics sector, 2019
- Trainings on agile international project management in Austria,
Automotive sector, 2015-18
- Global team collaboration training in Germany, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina,
Finance sector, since 2014-17