One of the biggest mistakes we can make in life
is assuming other people think the way we think.
How do I / we make the most out of our global diversity?
The forced change of perspective is one of the key experiences when working across cultures. When we enter diverse spheres, we all too strongly realize that behaviors can vary greatly. How do we recognize and deal with the diversity in our everyday life? And how can we actually use it to our business advantage?
We never deal abstractly with culture - we always interact with people.
As human beings, we all have our different stories, struggles, experiences and personality traits. In addition to that, cultural influences shape the way we think, act and work.
An open mind and an open heart are the basis for learning culture codes and connect to people. Finally, an open will helps you define the adequate way(s) towards the common purpose or goal.
My own intercultural life journey has taught me a genuine respect for the most diverse ways of thinking and acting. Finding the fine line between openness for others and own authenticity is a continuous learning journey. Let us explore together how diversity can help you and your organization reach your personal and professional goals. Learn to create your own footprint on this planet - and use global diversity for your success!
For your reference an overview of some of my training / coaching activites:
- Regular expatriate training for assignments for and in
- Americas (USA, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuela, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Argentina)
- Middle East (Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi-Arabia, UAE, Oman)
- Spain, Italy
Across all sectors & industries, since 2005
- Senior consultant and trainer for production launch in Latin America
Automotive, consumer goods, pharma, electronics, 2011-20
- Senior consultant and trainer for sales & distribution hubs in the Middle East / India
Automotive, consumer goods, petrochemistry, electronics, 2008-20
- Cross-cultural workshops in Austria, Germany, UK, USA, Australia, Vietnam, India, Middle East
Electronics sector, 2012-20
- Intercultural project management trainings in Germany, Mexico, Costa Rica, USA, UAE, Italy, Spain
Automotive industry (several), 2009-20
- Intercultural assignment trainings in Germany, Mexico, Panama, Tunisia, Qatar, UAE, Netherlands
Aviation industry, 2009-20
- Intercultural trainer for inpat coaching to Germany
Automotive, IT, plant engineering, utility, finance, consulting & electronics sector, 2008-20
- Intercultural sensitivity training for German police
Public sector, 2014-20